- The Website, registration panel and panel allowing to log to the Account are encrypted using 256-bit SSL key.
- Logging to the Account is only possible after entering the Password.
- It is not recommended to set the browser in such a way as to store the Password.
- It is not recommended to use public WiFi networks.
- It is not recommended to use devices which do not belong to the User or which are shared with third parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are transmitted to the web browser and then stored in the device memory, and then read by the server each time the browser makes connection to the Website and the Application.
Cookies do not contain any information which allows third parties to learn your personal data or contact you by, for example, e-mail or phone. Please note that the saved cookies do not allow the Service Provider or third persons to access your personal device.
What kind of cookies do we process?
Google Analytis. You can read more about Google Analytics cookie here.
How can I disable cookies?
You decide whether to process the cookies by changing settings of your web browser. If you do not want the cookies to be processed, you may disable their support (to do this, please select appropriate privacy options in the browser).
Disabling cookies in the web browser does not affect the way the Website is displayed, however it affects limitations on the operation of the Application and may even prevent its proper operation, including availability of the Services.
It is sent to you if you gave your consent to receive it. The consent may be withdrawn at any time. Please unsubscribe using the e-mail with the newsletter.
The profile is visible to a limited extent for Clients in accordance with your privacy settings in the Platform.